Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Something Good!



After the last couple of posts I need to talk about something a little more uplifting.

So I will talk about Maui!

Next week my husband I are going to leave and spend eight days on my beloved Island of Maui!

I am starting to get excited. I am going to my favorite web site (Google: Maui Web Cams) on this site I can go to a live web cam and see the weather and the beaches on my favorite vacation destination. Last night I went and looked and here is some of what I saw.

For me when I am stressed I imagine myself on a beach like this. I imagine the sand between my toes. I have always loved the water and the sound of the ocean is like a lullaby to me. I think of floating in the ocean and my body being weightless. I just relax. I grew up on the ocean and it still is such a part of me

I look forward to the sunshine because we haven't exactly had a summer here in Washington State. Now it is just a day away from November and I wonder where when summer will get here. I have been waiting since last winter. I am also looking forward to having my husband to myself. He has worked so many late nights in his job. This will be nice to just get away.

No cooking, no schedule, no planning meals, clothes, chores, or anything other than how we want to spend a lazy day.

I can hardly wait.

I am a Maui freak. When I land in Maui I feel like I am home. My body begins to relax.

Okay so I have over a week to go. But I had to share my excitement. I will report from Maui as I will be taking my camera and my laptop. Photography is a love of mine. I hope to post some great shots.

For now I have work tomorrow. I best close.

God willing, Maui here we come!

ALOHA!

Jva

No comments: